Who would ever guess that a white wall could be so much fun?! Well… maybe it was more the hot pink feather boa, sequin cowboy hats, and Elton John glasses. But still who knew that just our regular everyday clothes could cause such a commotion! Ha ha yeah right, I can just see Scottie walking into the Bass Pro Shop wearing a zebra striped cowboy hat and a giant, gold, dollar sign necklace! So they may not be appropriate for a fishing trip, but apparently they ARE appropriate at a Radiant wedding! OK, so I’ll get to the point already….
Radiant Photography has a new feature for our wedding packages and that is… the (still unnamed) Radiant Photobooth! I don’t really have to say much more to describe it, because this video speaks for itself!
(If this video doesn’t work for you, click here to see photos)
So now that you get the idea, maybe you can help us come up with a name! We want something that sounds crazy and funny, with fabulous style! We also think we want to keep “Photobooth” in the title just for marketing purchases. Or at least “booth” (even though it’s not actually a booth, it’s an open space so everyone can have fun egging on the people posing…constant entertainment for everyone)! Here were some of our ideas… don’t worry these were preliminary thoughts, we are not really as lame as some of these may lead you to believe….
1. Photobooth flair (think Office Space)
2. The Furious Photo booth (sounds angry)
3. The Ghetto Fab Photo booth (dorky white people might think they can’t use it)
4. The Radiant Parlor (sounds like it’s for creepy old guys)
5. The Fantabulous Photo booth (I don’t know if you can make up words and still be considered professionals)
6. The wtf Photo booth (um… way too offensive- but still very funny!)
7. The Love studio (much too open for misinterpretation)
8. The omg Photobooth (sounds like a 50 year old trying way too hard to be cool)
9. Strut Studio (there’s a reason Disco Stu wasn’t a main character on the Simpsons)
10. The Glam booth (this one actually hasn’t been totally ruled out yet)
Who knows… at this rate “Radiant Photobooth” doesn’t sound like a bad way to go!
If you are interested in using the Radiant Photobooth for your wedding, check out our current pricing page. If you would like to have the Radiant Photobooth as entertainment at your special event, send us an email and we’ll give you a custom quote.