Founded in 1982, Christian Family Care Agency is a private nonprofit, 501(c)(3) social services agency that provides adoption, foster care, and counseling programs focused on meeting the needs of children and families. CFCA’s fundamental belief is that a nurturing family is essential to every child’s success and as a result, hundreds of children who were in crisis situations are now part of loving and caring families.
Christian Family Care Agency offers:
* Providing children with temporary, loving and nurturing homes.
* Helping potential foster parents receive guidance, training, and licensing.
* Offering individual, child, and family counseling from trained and licensed Masters-level therapists.
* Providing specialized counseling for children who have been abused and neglected or have suffered other severe childhood trauma.
* Helping women with an unplanned pregnancy think through the choices they face.
* Helping prospective adoptive parents find everything they need to know about adoption…how the adoption process works, what open adoption is, educational resources, and more.
* Assisting with matching children and adoptive families.
* Confidential Intermediary – working with adopted individuals to locate their birth family.
Christian Family Care Agency is licensed by the State of Arizona, accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), and has offices in both Phoenix and Tucson ready to serve you. For more information please visit their website at:
To find out more about Radiant Love supports click here.