We finally have a good answer to that ever so popular question, “Do you guys offer photography classes?” Well I think we at least have a better answer than our old one which was, “uh, um, I…. maybe? Eventually, I think….. hmm” (Some people call that stuttering, we call it being so busy that we don’t even have enough time to formulate complete sentences!). Now the answer to that question is a resounding “YES!!!!” Oh wait I mean, “Yes, we are offering photography classes” (I just wanted to show that I can in fact answer in complete sentences now!).
It’s official… we finally pulled everything together and out came the details for our photography class! That’s right, Scottie and Breanna Chanson from Radiant Photography are now both photographers and teachers (does this mean we get summers off? Or at least a teachers lounge that’s always stocked with cookies?)! So here is the official word you’ve all been waiting for…
What it’s all about…
Learning to see light the way your camera does will completely change the way you approach photography and we want to teach you how to do that! This class will give you the chance to learn how to manipulate various lighting situations to your advantage, have a Q&A time with Scottie & Breanna from Radiant, and to meet other photographers who can continue to encourage you as you learn.
The Need to knows…
- Sunday, March 28th from 3-6pm at SOLA Coffee Bar (7124 E 5th Avenue Scottsdale, AZ, 85251). And just so you know, Sola is really hard to find! You have to look on the actual glass on the door, they don’t have a sign above the building like most of the other places in Oldtown Scottsdale do. So leave early and be prepared to use your eagle eyes!
- $35 a person. You can pay by check or cash at the door. The cost includes a drink of your choice and a pastry from Sola!
- Bring. Your camera, a notebook/pen, and happiness.
- RSVP by March 25th. Just reply to this email.
- Questions or lost? Call 480-284-5973.
- Who’s invited? Anyone with a basic knowledge of their own camera that allows manual control of aperture & shutter (preferably a digital SLR).
We hope to see you all there!!!! I know people always say that, but we mean it!